Forza is offering a series of complimentary webinar and seminar in 2011. Theses series and leading edge technology topics designed for IT Managers and Non-IT Managers (Business Managers) that want IT to “drive” their business (aimed to increase employee productivity, streamline your business applications and fuel your organization’s bottom-line)
Click here to register our April 2011 Seminar.
2012 Summer/Fall Series/Topics:
- Server & Desk-top Virtualization
- Server Consolidation – “Save Power and Enhance Capability”
- IBM AS-400 – (Future enhancements & proactive support)
- Hyper-V vs. VMware
- Windows 365
- Cloud Computing
- Cell Phone connectivity
- IPAD/Window’s 7
- Co-Location/Hosting Advantages
- Data back-up (Tapeless and off-site)
- Business Applications (Accounting, Sales and Operations)
- Disaster Recovery
Seminars will be held in several locations: Wallingford, Branford, Newtown and Danbury, Connecticut. Locations, dates and times will be posted soon.
Experts leading these series are represented by: Forza, Microsoft , IBM, HP, RECOL, Dell & along with other key contributors will be supporting each of the above series.
Click here to register your interest in Forza’s webinars & seminars series.