Forza Technology Solutions is a fast-growing, dynamic company that values the input of creative individuals. Forza is currently searching for professionals who are interested in playing a role in our growth and development.
Forza is currently looking for people to fill the following positions:
- Computer Technician Level 2
Computer Technician Level 2
About the Opportunity:
Forza continues to build a company that’s revolutionizing the Information Technology marketplace and the way IT services are delivered. Forza offers a unique work environment that fosters teamwork and rewards success. You are encouraged to take responsibility for your own career by working side-by-side with people you can trust and respect.
The successful candidate maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups both at the workstation and minimal server level, focusing on Microsoft based systems.
Forza Technology Solutions was established in 1984 with the objective of providing high-level technical expertise and effective business solutions under a partnered delivery process. Please visit www.forza.com
- Must be able to work with people in a professional manner.
- Good worker and willing to learn.
- Expert problem-solver. Sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in system administration, including system maintenance, workstation, Internet connectivity, security services and back-up procedures.
- Skillfully organizes large quantities of complex information under pressure. Distills it to the most critical issues and draws accurate conclusions, taking into account a high degree of uncertainty.
- Good at analyzing complex functions, procedures, and problems to find creative, logical, and effective solutions.
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7 and Win 8 workstation user and setup skills.
- Windows Server setup and support skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org